Saturday, September 6, 2008

What's your favorite? --Let me know and enter to win!


What's your favorite item from my shop? My favorite item is shown at left. It's simple, under-stated and can be worn with something dressy or just blue jeans.
Let me know your favorite thing from my shop OR send me an idea for a new jewelry piece and you'll be entered to win $10 of credit AND free shipping in my etsy shop!
Leave a comment before September 21st. Drawing will be held on September 22nd and winner will be contacted immediately on shop credit details. Check back often for more contests and drawings :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite item is the respect earth bracelet i love earth!!! : )

lc_intocable at yahoo dot com

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I LOVE your messy necklace. I have four children and what a Mess I could make with all of their initials and my husbands! Love your shop!

Kara said...

my favorite is the handstamped sterling silver nameplate necklace since I have only 1 child - this would be great!

MeadowbelleMarket said...

Hi MamaBeth~
Your Backpack Buddy and Sara's Circle are two of my very favorites. I love the design of the circle necklace with a sweet drop in the middle. That's a little girlish vanity talking and dreaming of some "bling" :) However, the Backpack Buddy is just SO awesome for it's functionality. What kid shouldn't have one of these? Or give it to your grown up kid as a reminder to call Mom and Dad once in awhile, for heaven's sake!

Anonymous said...

Love so many of your pieces...Sarah's Circle, Live Green, Tag Duo w/ Pearl....and I haven't even ventured out of the necklaces yet.

I'm about to order a necklace for my friend who just had her third baby, but I really want one for me, too, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Emily Larsen said...

being a new mommy to one I love the mini stamped tag, the simplicity of it really appeals to me and there is less for my new boy to grab onto!

mamabethbling said...

And the winner is....

jenmomof4!

Sorry- I was a day late doing the drawing. Through a random number generator, jenmomof4's name was chosen. She'll receive shop credit. :)

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

great! Thanks so much!!