Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eco-Friendly Jewelry Pouches


We all can do just a bit to help Mama Earth, right? For the past two months, I've been working with another etsy artisan named Vanessa. Vanessa's shop SalvageNation http://www.salvagenation.etsy.com/ carries vintage goodies of all sorts. She is also a crafty seamstress and makes cute little cloth pouches that all of my jewelry is wrapped in before it ships. She "rescues" designer fabric from a design house in Dallas and makes it into cute little bags for me! The fabric would otherwise make it into a landfill. The bags have that shabby chic feel to them and I've received lots of great comments from customers about them. Here's a pic of one batch of bags that she recently made for me.

Thanks Vanessa!

1 comment:

SalvageNation Vintage said...

Thank you so much for this nice little feature in your blog. I am honored to be a part of your shop. Just think today one tree got to stretch his limbs out and enjoy the sun because you use eco friendly bags !

Vanessa/Salvagenation